Michael Leon Wooley
He seems to be rather rude and somewhat violent as he whacked Catbug and Plum with a "Gas-Powered Stick" without any reason along with being a little vulgar and comes off as a bit of a slob as he seems to merely laze around eating (stealing a bag of chips from Wallow on the excuse it was to help him watch his weight). Impossibear is generally very disconnected with what's going on and seems to just do what he wants.
He is a fat, multi-colored (admits to dying his fur in episode "Catbug's Away Team") bear-like creature with an orange-brown mustache on his muzzle and black, reflective eyes. He seems to walk around on two legs, despite being described as a bear.
Catbug is likely Impossibear's pet/companion as he is seen together with Catbug in the series, although Impossibear did whack Catbug with the "Gas-Powered Stick".
Plum thinks that Impossibear is a jerk for hitting her with the "Gas-Powered Stick" without any reason.
Impossibear was the one whom the Emotion Lord gave the "Gas-Powered Stick" to and later throws it away.
- Cereal Master
- Ultra Wankershim
- RoboChris (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Catbug (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Aeon Worm
- Jelly Kid Forever
Comic Book Appearances
- The Emotion Lord gave the "Gas-Powered Stick" to Impossibear.
- He is voiced by Michael Leon Wooley, the voice of Louis the Alligator from Disney's The Princess and The Frog.
- There is always a blue Space Chicken following him. This is displayed in "Gas Powered Stick", "Cereal Master", and "Catbug".
- Plum thought he was Wallow's dog.
- Impossibear claims he is an extremophile and can survive in any environment "from deep sea to deep space", at the moment their is no proof that he wasn't just bragging when he said that.
- In "Catbug's Away Team," he confesses that he dyes his fur. This is because he is getting old and started getting grey fur.
- There is evidence that Impossibear might be an interdimensional being much like Catbug or the Aeon Worm, and might have even been born in the dimension garden. There is a furry colorful "egg" with the same color scheme found in the dimension garden. Breehn Burns called it the "Impossigourd".
- Impossibear refers to other, less extreme bears of similar kin as "Possibears".